The arms took me a while to get the right shape in order for it to look similar to the original concept but also work with rigging and for the arm to be able to move without warped topology. I retopologized the hands and arms after that again for the shapes to move more fluently without pinching.
Rigged examples of how I want the hand to eventually be posed so the butterfly would land on its hand in the final reel. There has been a LOT of test rigs to see what works and what doesn't work, as well as what needs to be fixed or changed.
I updated the body model a little bit to make the topology look a little better and make it more high poly while trying to keep the topology more even. I also changed and updated the mane, making it a plane and positioned the rigged hand to make the mane cover the arm properly. All this is now UV unwrapped and ready to be textured.
The picture on the left is the textured models in Unreal Engine. It took a long time but I was able to get the blueprint to work to make the multiple orbs rotate within each other, I will probably still change a bit. I plan on adding one more sphere that is smaller in the top right to give a fake shine since I have not been able to make the glass look as shiny as the original concept. The hand is a WIP, I'm working on now. I will probably make the body texture lighter so it matches the hand a little more but other than that it is just a lot of texturing.