Over the past few weeks I have been continuing to texture my models in 3DCoat, I've finished the arm and hand and they are now in unreal, but I have began to fall behind a bit when it comes to the leaves and mane. I'm doing just a couple of different types of leaves for in between the arm and hand as well as some leaves that will pop out of the mane to give it some silhouette.
The mane I was doing on and off over the small break we had but since it was taking so long I have put it on more of the back burner while I do the flowers, and his tail just to make it look more complete. The flowers won't take too long and are already UV'd so it's just bringing them into 3DCoat.
My lighting in Unreal I have been struggling with but I did manage to get a Skybox that I'm kind of okay with. I also lightened the colour of the body texture since it was a little too dark to match his arm. More updates will come within the next week however my second project is due on Tuesday so this project will have to be set aside for a little while.